Last week we mailed out a pack of forget-me-not seeds to you with an appeal to to help us grow our first season and support Berlin Diary touring, three new works inspired by local stories, and phase one of a year-long theatre education program for teens and adults.
Plant the seeds in a shady spot in August for a blue flower that will bloom through the fall and remember to return the enclosed envelope with your tax deductible donation. If you're not a gardener (or can't imagine going outside to do anything in this heat) you can help us sow our season now through an online donation.
Here's what you're supporting - Season #1- 2017-2018
This fall we will kick off our first ever official season-- a regular series of works each year. You can expect a project in fall, winter and spring plus touring & a year long education program.
- The premiere of Psychic Utopia, a show about the impulse to create paradise on earth, inspired by accounts from dozens of people about their experiences in off-the-grid communities throughout the Pacific Northwest.
- Nov 16- Dec 3, 2017 @ New Expressive Works
- Two nights of Object Karaoke, a performance and community discussion about how we use (and reuse) physical materials in the theatre. Part of StageICraft.
- Dates TBD, Late February, 2018 @ Shout House and Artists Repertory Theatre
- The premiere of A Fond Farewell, an evening-length performance produced with Third Angle New Music that celebrates local legend- singer songwriter Elliott Smith.
- April 12-13, 2018 @ Alberta Rose Theatre. Tickets on sale here