Shout House: 210 SE Madison St., Ste 11
Located in Portland's Central Eastside Industrial District, the Shout House is a large, well-equipped studio suited to rehearsals, photoshoots, workshops and classes, conferences, and other special events. If you are interested in renting, please contact Jen Mitas at email@example.com
Click here to see a calendar of availability.
Shout House features:
- 735 square feet of sprung floor
- A built-in seating area
- Water cooler
- Tea making facility
- A mixer and sound system
- 45 chairs and several tables
- 24-hour access
- Wheelchair accessible building and rehearsal room
Rehearsals = $12 per hour
Bulk rates per month*
- 5-9 hours p/m = $11 p/h
- 10-15 hours p/m = $10 p/h
- 16-20 hours p/m = $9 p/h
- 21 plus hours p/m = $8 p/h
*We're happy to accommodate the bulk rates if some of your total hours fall outside of the month.
Workshops and classes
- $15 p/h for 8 students or less
- $20 p/h for more than 8
Events (parties, conferences, concerts, etc.)
- Please enquire about rates for your next event. We will happily work with you and your budget!
Please call Jen with questions or to discuss the schedule or rates. We look forward to welcoming you to Shout House!
Daylight studio photos by Jeff Amram Photography.
Concert shot by Andy Brown.